Nursing issues

Register Forgot your password?

Message preview

Author Topic



Wednesday 16 August 2017 3:30:21 pm

Re: 2nd year Bachelor of nursing

No, you cannot qualify as an EN.  You'll need to do the Diploma of Nursing but will probably be able to get credit for some of the modules. You'll need to discuss this will your education provider.  But if you would like a definitive answer to whether you are able to become an EN contact AHPRA and they will let you know. 

Best wishes and good luck,