Nursing issues

Register Forgot your password?

Message preview

Author Topic



Wednesday 16 August 2017 3:44:46 pm

Re: Career change

Hi roiroi, 

You maybe able to work as an AIN after completing 6 months full-time study as an EN in Queensland.  You will need to check this though it may have changed since I did my EN's (I finished in 2014). I know a couple of frien