Nursing issues

Register Forgot your password?

Bachelor of Nursing at CQU ( External) July 2013

You need to be logged in to get access to the forums. You can do so here

Author Bachelor of Nursing at CQU ( External) July 2013

Emma13

(offline)

Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:06 pm

Hi everyone, I have just accepted my offer and am enrolled into the Bachelor of Nursing at CQU, starting July 2013. Just wondering who else is also starting the degree? I am located in Mackay , QLD and am studying externally :)

Bleary-eyed

(offline)

Jun 07, 2013, 02:30 pm

Hi Emma13, I am just about to accept my offer at CQU for the Bachelor of Nursing also.  I am on the Gold Coast and will be studying externally.  Are you studying full time or part time?  I am giving full time a go, though I have two kids and work a little at nights, so I will see how I cope.  I am already wishing I had some grandparents near by to do some babysitting for me (they are all in NSW).

ladyarcher

(offline)

Oct 12, 2013, 02:51 am

Hi, When studying externally for RN with CQU how does work placement go if you live in Brisbane do they find you a hospital near to where you live? and please let me know how it is.

ladyarcher

(offline)

Oct 14, 2013, 01:35 am

Hi Bleary-eyed I live in redlands and am hoping to enroll at CQU I also work part time and I am a carer for 2 adults what did you find out about doing your exams and work placements are we required to attend in Rockhampton, Mackay etc..

abbeyside

(offline)

Oct 14, 2013, 06:25 pm

Hi, If you live in the Redlands you will attend residential school in Noosa. They try to get you a work placement close to where you live. I live in the Redlands and have a clinical placement in Wellington Point. Any other questions feel free to ask.

ladyarcher

(offline)

Oct 15, 2013, 12:38 am

That sounds good but residential school in Noosa wow thats a bit far for me I will be using public transport, are you doing this course abbeyside? would love to chat with you more about it.

abbeyside

(offline)

• P