Nursing issues

Register Forgot your password?

Message preview

Author Topic



Sunday 09 June 2013 8:33:45 pm

Re: Working as an EN while completing RN

Hi Zoe, You can work as an EN after completing you 2nd year but it depends on a couple of things.

1. Does the university you are doing your course through offer an exit point?

2. Which state you are in?

I am in Victoria and I have spoken to the NBV about this and I am allowed to work as an EN at the end of this year of study (2nd year) as long as I complete a 2 day workshop and register with the NBV. I am just not allowed to work as a med endorsed nurse.

Hope this helps. Mel :)