Nursing issues

Register Forgot your password?

Message preview

Author Topic



Wednesday 12 June 2013 3:18:31 pm

Re: Working as an EN while completing RN

I second what Mel said- i contacted the nursing board about a year ago and they said it was dependent on the university your from and if they had an exit point- i assume that means if your university is a dual provider of tafe and university courses such as RMIT which offers both diploma's and bachelor degree's in Nursing but am not a hundred percent sure,  Mel- do you go to RMIT by any chance?